Many people eat dates and banana just to enjoy the good taste, but not everyone knows about its health benefits. Both these fruits are great and well-known to give extreme health benefits which are just perfect to live healthy and great life ahead.
In this article, we will discuss its benefits along with a recipe that just makes your body and tongue happier.
Top Benefits of Dates:
- Dates include high fibers which are great to boost digestion and immunity.
- It contains pantothenic acid, which is good enough to boost metabolism, weight loss goal, nervous system, and more.
- It includes vitamin A that works wonder for both hair and skin.
- Potassium is good for maintaining muscle health and Calcium is good for teeth and bones.
- It is a great snack as well as a full-size meal for active living.
Top benefits of Banana:
- Banana is rich with high fiber and nutrients which are good enough to maintain the overall wellbeing of a consumer.
- It relaxes bowel movements, cuts down low immunity issues, and supports digestion.
- It is a high source of potassium that just makes your heart healthy and protective against sudden shocks.
- It regulates blood pressure, cholesterol, and the sleeping cycle.
- This could better your overall strength and physical needs.
As you can see, both fruits are great for health and the best life. Hence, we have shared the best recipe of banana and dates smoothie.
Banana & Dates Smoothie Recipe
- 2 large bananas
- 6 chopped dates
- Nuts for extra flavor
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 cups of milk
How to proceed
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it turns into a smoothie. Then serve into glasses.
Tip- use fresh banana and dates for the perfect flavor and better health benefits.