Food

Almond Flour Banana Bread

Your Recipe Guide To Making Almond Flour Banana Bread

Have you ever tried almond flavor banana bread before? If you haven’t, then you have to try this wholesome, comforting, fragrant, and fantastic recipe that I have for the almond flour banana bread right here. This bread is perfect for someone...

Sprite

Top 12 Most Selling Soft Drink Brands in India

Soft drinks are artificial flavoring drinks that contains carbonated water, fruit juice, sugar substitute and other ingredients. Coke, Thums Up and Pepsi soft drinks are the most popular soft drinks sold in India along with Maaza, Slice and Frooti mango flavoured drink....

Banana-Dates-Smoothie-Recipe-768x511

Miraculous Health Benefits of Dates and Banana Smoothie

Many people eat dates and banana just to enjoy the good taste, but not everyone knows about its health benefits. Both these fruits are great and well-known to give extreme health benefits which are just perfect to live healthy and great...

Superfoods

Top 10 Superfoods You Should Start Eating

70% of the contribution to looking and feeling good comes for the food that we eat! The rest 30% is, of course, a good active lifestyle and regular exercise routines. Fitness is often misinterpreted to be a great looking body. But...

Baked Lemon Chicken

How To Make Healthy Baked Lemon Chicken

Loaded with yummy flavor, this easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect 30-minute dinner for two. Put a few simple ingredients together, make a healthy side of quinoa or some roasted veggies and enjoy your evening. So, dinners had always been a...

Milk Cake

Easy Dessert Recipe- Make Quick Milk cake in 10 minutes

As we all know that India is a land of various delicious and traditional desserts that you can easily prepare at home. If guests suddenly come to your home and their wish is to eat a delicious dessert, so you don’t...

Coriander Seeds

Lose weight with Coriander Seeds Ayurvedic Drink

We’re all familiar with the health benefits of coriander. But did you know some water infused with dhania seeds can help you lose weight? Coriander seeds are one of the most used spices in Indian Cuisine. Many dishes have a base...

7 Super Veg Foods That Can Make You Gain Weight Quickly and Safely

7 Super Veg Foods That Can Make You Gain Weight Quickly and Safely

For some people, adding muscle or gaining weight can be just as hard as losing weight for others. However, simply adding certain foods to your diet can make your weight gain efforts both healthy and more effective. Here are 10 best...