Summer Snack – As the weather warms up, we tend to start craving snacks that will help keep us cool. These can range from an ice cold drink to a big serving of our favorite ice cream. However delicious these treats may be, most of them certainly aren’t the most health conscious choice. If you want to enjoy the best of both worlds and indulge in a delicious refreshing snack that’s also healthy, you’re going to absolutely love this recipe for berry banana “nice” cream.
“Nice” cream is a healthy variation of ice cream that is made out of only wholesome ingredients that are already naturally sweet, so this treat doesn’t require any added sugar! The best part about this delicious dessert is that it is so incredibly easy to make. You can even make it with your kids: they’ll enjoy making it together and will absolutely love eating it!
Additional note: If you’re trying to avoid dairy, this is the best dessert for you as it is completely dairy free!
Berry Banana Nice Cream
This Is What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup frozen berries of your choosing
- 3 cups frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 2 tbs honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mylk or your choosing
- 1/4 cup MCT oil
- Place all ingredient into a blender and blend together (preferably on a high setting) until the texture is completely smooth. This may require you to stop and stir the mixture every once in a while to make sure they’re thoroughly combined.
- Pour our the mixture into a loaf pan or any square container. Cover the container and then place in the freezer for at least two hours.
- If you find that the nice cream is a bit too hard to scoop, allow it to thaw in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes and then try again.