Monica Bellucci has amazing beauty and proud figure, the 53-year-old actress and her daughter Vincent Cassel’s is also four years old. She was considered to be the most beautiful women in the world.
She worked almost 45 movies in her carrier and achieved Silver Ribbon award for best-supporting actress in 2003. As a public figure, her dressing style naturally requires great attention
Monica Bellucci explained herself “It is impossible to go to fitness for life. I can’t get up at 5 o’clock and go on a flight at 6 o’clock. If my character needs to be slim, I will only eat meat. Fish, vegetables, and skin will soon be thinned down.
Sometimes you need to be fat, then I am very happy to eat more, in fact, I really like this.”
Her Diet secrets
- Breakfast: 150 ml of Unsweetened and natural yogurt with the pieces of apples
- Lunch: 200 grams of green lettuce salad with a tablespoon of olive oil, 200 grams of boiled beef, a slice of cornbread
- Dinner: 150 grams of cooked rice with 1 tsp. of olive oil and 50 grams of rendered cheese, 150 grams of vegetable salad, a cup of fresh berries and a kind of fruit
Monica Bellucci fitness routine
“Italian Diva” Monica is very hard working and busy in her routine. So, she does not have the time to hit the gym. She maintains her fitness as follows:
- She enjoys swimming the most and she preferred to swim at least 4 days a week for 45 minutes every day.
- She also does yoga for the peace of mind and to keep the body in a perfect shape.
- She does meditation regularly to keep body fit and healthy.
The 53-year-old Italian actress is a perfect example of the fact that eating healthy and disciplined workout is required to have the perfect shape