Tea, The Connection Between Mind, Body And Soul

The soothing beverage has evolved from years of use, culture, and tradition. Tea is a global concept that differs on almost every continent. Tea has been found to heal certain illnesses, aid in certain symptom relief, reduce anxiety, and can also promote weight-loss. Tea comes in a variety of flavors and from origins in this […]

Top 12 Most Selling Soft Drink Brands in India

Soft drinks are artificial flavoring drinks that contains carbonated water, fruit juice, sugar substitute and other ingredients. Coke, Thums Up and Pepsi soft drinks are the most popular soft drinks sold in India along with Maaza, Slice and Frooti mango flavoured drink. Sprite The lemon drink brand is now the largest soft drink brand in India. […]

Top 10 Superfoods You Should Start Eating

70% of the contribution to looking and feeling good comes from the food that we eat! The rest 30% is, of course, a good active lifestyle and regular exercise routines. Fitness is often misinterpreted to be a great-looking body. But fitness is more than just the body. Being fit is to be mentally and emotionally […]

How To Make Healthy Baked Lemon Chicken

Loaded with yummy flavor, this easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect 30-minute dinner for two. Put a few simple ingredients together, make a healthy side of quinoa or some roasted veggies and enjoy your evening. So, dinners had always been a bit of a hassle for me. You probably know that feeling when you’re struggling […]

Amazingly Weird Yet Tasty Exotic Fruits No One Can Deny

Annoyed by pineapple, banana or kiwi? Does Apple seem boring to you? NO Oranges? Travelling around the world, or just searching for weird and cool facts, one can stumble upon some of the most weird yet tasty fruits. The internet has effectively erased the borders when it comes to things like a country’s native foods, […]