We’re all familiar with the health benefits of coriander. But did you know some water infused with dhania seeds can help you lose weight?
Coriander seeds are one of the most used spices in Indian Cuisine.
Many dishes have a base of coriander seeds only.
It adds a mild flavor to the dish and with that, it also adds a good texture to it.
Some times roasted coriander seeds are crushed and then used in dishes which gives superb flavor.
But today I will tell you something new, not only new this one is special information about Coriander Seeds
This recipe is all about weight loss with Coriander Seeds.
Actually, just like other herbs & spices, coriander seeds too have many health benefits and one of them is weight loss.
Coriander Seeds Weight Loss Drink Recipe
- Boil 750 ml to 1 litre of water in a pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds to boiling water and after a minute off the flame.
- Now keep it overnight in room temperature.
- In morning filter water and keep it in a bottle.
- Now drink this water sip sip for whole day.
- This will increase your metabolism & trust me you can lose weight quickly with this drink.
- With this, you have to follow a proper diet plan and yoga or walking routine.
To lose weight keep 3 things in mind
- Quit Sugar
- Eat low fat food
- Drink more water
How To Use Coriander Seeds For Weight Loss
All you have to do is take one tablespoon of dhania seeds and boil some water. Put the seeds in the boiling water and let it bubble for a minute or so. Remove the water from the flame and let it cool. Keep the water with the dhania seeds overnight and filter the water in the morning. Carry this water with you to work or whenever you step out and keep sipping it throughout the day. The seeds help the body in shedding the excess water weight, in a healthy and natural way. This method is safe and effective too.