Valentine’s Day also known as Saint Valentine’s Day is an annual holiday celebrated each year on 14th February, where many people exchange cards, candy, flowers and gifts with their special ‘valentine’. Valentine’s Day is called for day of romance after Christian martyr back to the 5th century, but has origins in the Roman holiday Lupercalia. The Valentine day is celebrated to honour these Valentines on February 14, mainly the Valentine of Rome and the Valentine of Terni. The Valentine of Terni, or popularly known, Saint Valentine was a third-century Roman saint on whose honour people celebrate Valentine’s Day every year.
Now Valentine’s Day is celebrated almost everywhere in the world. Mostly Valentine’s Day is recognized as the day that celebrates love. But in many cultures, it can also be recognized as many other things such as the spring, happiness and so on. There are so many Folk Traditions based on Valentine’s Day and the belief it holds among various cultures also differs with respect to the history of the day.
Quotes for Valentine Days
- A day without you in my life will never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
- I never could have accomplished what I have today without the love I feel from you!
- I always thought the perfect guy was a dream. Someone who was made up in a movie or a book. But I realize even more so on this Valentine’s Day that my perfect man is you.
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.
- Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.
- Darling, my love for you is as deep as the sea and as high as the sky. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- And I am the luckiest to have you in my life!
- Happy Valentine’s Day my sweet heart!
Images for Valentine Days Wishes
So don’t miss the mark this Valentine’s Day and be sure to create a special memory with your boyfriend/girlfriend this year. Start off on the right note with these beautiful wishes. Send these beautiful Wishes/Greeting to your loved ones and make their 2017 Valentine cheerful.!