Cucumber halwa is an innovative sweet dish prepared from grated cucumber or kaakri cooked with sugar, ghee and spices like cardamom. A delicious dessert dish which can be served as a snack or after meal sweet!
Cucumber Halwa recipe – How to make Cucumber Halwa
- 2 cucumbers
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 to 3 drops rose water
- 2 pinches camphor
- 1/2 tsp ghee
- Peel the skin of 1 cucumber and grate it nicely.
- Peel the skin of another cucumber, cut it into pieces and grind in mixer as paste.
- Separate juice from cucumber paste.
- Add paste to grated cucumber.
- Add sugar to cucumber juice and heat.
- Add ghee and grated cucumber slowly to it.
- Add powdered camphor to this and switch of the flame. after it cools down, keep it for 3-4 hours in the fridge.
- Sprinkle rose water on it and serve.